Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

I wanted to write a blog to thank everyone for everything they have done for John & I and our family. Mom and Dad took the kids clothes shopping yesterday and we are so thankful for it! My parents have always helped me no matter what sitution I have myself in. I'm so thankful to have family like them! Also I we thank both of them for the Chinese gift certs. It was very yummy!!

Also I would like to Thank my Auntie M for giving John & I some furniture! My Auntie M has always gone above and beyond to help me out and I'm so proud to call her my aunt. She has Brandon this weekend and I'm glad Brandon has family like her as well.

I would also like to Thank my Aunt Aly & Uncle Ford for the gift card they sent me for my birthday! It helps out alot. Thank you!!

Another Thank You goes out to my Nana for the card and money for my birthday! She has no idea how much Brandon & I love her.

I'm so thankful to have family like you all! Thank you for being there for me through everything I have put you all through! I have finally seen the light so to speak. I am very happy with my life now and I couldnt ask for anything more!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. J, We, I will always love you. As I said in the past, I, we may not love what you do, it is your life, but I will always be there to hopefully guide you when you ask, give you hugs if you need it, hold you up if you fall.........as for B, he is wonderful & I love the fact that you trust me w/your son!!!! He is a perfect little gentleman!!
    I hope you know & understand tough love, I love you, probably more than you know or even realize!! xoxo Aunti M

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thankful for our family too!
    Take care of yourselves, you have alot of responsibilities.

    Love,
    Aunt Aly
    Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven Months!

    ReplyDelete