Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday & Happy Easter!!!


I didn't get a chance to get on here for an blog yesterday so first thing is first...Happy Birthday to my Hunnie John!!! His birthday was yesterday and we took a walk accross town...then got a ride from his Mom to Walmart..John for his birthday wanted Lobster so thats what we got...We came back here and his cousin, her Husband (who we both went to school with both of them) and their son. They stayed until like 9:30 last night. Had a really good night.




Also today is EASTER!!:) The Easter Bunny showed up here for Kaiden this morning and I set up an easter egg hunt for him...Now I have to do the same thing once Brandon gets home from his Daddys house.


I will get on here tonight or tomorrow morning to upload pictures of Brandon and his Easter stuff...But that picture above is of Kaiden with all his easter candy from his egg hunt.


I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment