Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Of July Weekend


So we all went camping over this past weekend. It was a blast. I was suprised how much fun I had...Was still stressful for me but hopefully things will get better for me. I have been having a rough time lately and I have to go talk to someone up in Bangor on tuesday. Hoping for help.. Anyways this weekend we went to Giordano's Campground in Winslow with John's parents. John and I spent alot of time in the canoe on the pond...Caught alot of fish and it was so much fun! I so want to go all the time but yea we can't afford it. It's expensive to go to a camp ground. Well worth it though. Enjoy some pictures from the trip!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are a great family! Glad you had fun!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy (also, Aunt Aly)!

    ReplyDelete