Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A couple updates

Okay so I went to my first appointment this morning...It was just a consult I didnt even meet with my Ob-gyn doctor...But they said I'm 6 weeks 1 day. I have my first Obgyn appointment Sept 3rd and my first ultrasound Sept 4th! I can't wait. My due date is still April 12, 2010! John and I picked out names. If it's a boy his name will be James Reyonlds and if it's a girl her name will be Kimberlee Ann. Since they changed the rules unless something goes wrong I will most likely wont find out what i'm having until he or she is born...I HATE that idea because I wont be able to get anything really for the baby until after the deliverly. They said it depends on what doctor i get but normally they wont do an ultrasound just to see the gender. I've been feeling okay...I'm only a little sick to my stomach in the morning and a little cramping, but thats normal. Other than that I feel great! Which when I was pregnant with Brandon I felt Horrible the whole time. So i'm hoping it will be better this time around:)

No comments:

Post a Comment