Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our life lately

Okay well I haven't updated in a little while so here we go. Not all these updates are good so keep that in mind while reading. John and I have a baby appointment on Nov 19th to find out the gender of the baby and for a check up- so I'll post again when the time comes. Along with that we should find out the new results of the blood test I have to get re-done. (I'm going in this morning to get the blood re-drawn). Hoping for a negative result this time around. For all of you that don't know I had a blood test done a few weeks ago called a Quad Screen- well the results were positive. Not good, but they said they could of just tested too soon which is why I have to go back in to try again.

On another note Kaiden isn't doing well at all. Brandon's following. Yesterday Kaiden got suspended from his bus for a week so he's not allowed on until the 19th. Thank goodness we have a counselor coming in today to start working with us to get him to listen. Brandon is going through a rough stage...The stage of "NO" and just flat out not listening. That should blow over soon.....Hopefully... Brandon has a 3 year check up for tomorrow..I don't believe he needs any shots...Just checking weight and height. That should be an easy appointment.

Today the kids and I are driving to Pittsfield for my medication appointment....(for my anti-depressants) that also should be an easy appointment, just checking to see if the meds are working the way they should.

I suppose that's enough of my rambling....I hope everyone enjoys there Veterans Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment