Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Been A Long Time

Well it has been a long time since I have updated this thing. Now let's see how well I do keeping up with writing in this blog. It's scary to think that Kimberlee will be a year old next month. I will have to start planning her first birthday- any ideas? I hate to have it at our house since there isn't much room to park, but it would be good to have it here so that if she needs a nap her bed's right there. She's walking now- getting better at it each day. On another note Kaiden's almost done with his 2nd grade year. He is doing so well this year and improving each and every day. Brandon is in school at the Webster Center in Head Start- He's also doing very well there. He will be in Kindergarten next school year. Scary! Here are some updated pictures and I hope to be updating this blog more often.









No comments:

Post a Comment