Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Starting blogging back up!

Hello Everyone! I know I haven't been updating at all recently. I figure I would try to start up again. Alot has happend since I last blogged...Main thing in John and I are finally married!! October 14, 2011 was our day! Thankful that our day went really well and people could make it. Had lots of fun family time. 


I have been doing couponing also, been getting alot of good deals and my stock pile is growing. I don't go to the store and get large amounts of items i Just go and get a few things...for good prices!! Here is a picture of part of our stock pile!




Also we had our good friend Holly take our Christmas pictures this year...I think they came out really good:) Here are a couple pictures:) 







As for right now, Kimberlee and I are getting ready to go to an appointment:) Catch you all later:)

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the kids. Great pictures! Tis the Christmas season!
    (good job stock piling too!)

    Aunt Aly

    ReplyDelete